WHY WE LOVE THESE
- By athletes, for athletes!
- Women owned!
- Real food that tastes good!
- Gluten free!
In Jojé's words:
- A balance of simple and complex carbs for a steady release of energy, without highs and lows.
- The right amount of healthy fats needed to fuel endurance activities.
- Protein from real food sources, keeping energy levels steady, without upsetting your stomach.
- A texture that is soft, moist, and easy to eat without being overly sweet
Jess, a professional road cyclist and a private chef, founded her catering company “Fit Food by Jess,” under the philosophy that athletes and everyday families alike should have wholesome and nutritious meals. Jess’s innovative recipes are the foundation of our very first JoJé Bar flavors and have landed her on the pages of Triathlete Magazine and Women’s Running Magazine as their monthly nutrition contributor.
During the beginning of her athletic career while training and competing in races, Jess noticed that within the commercial energy bar market there were very few energy bars that combined both great taste and had the key nutrients our bodies need to perform well.
So Jess took to her kitchen over five years ago with one goal in mind: strike the perfect balance and make a delicious tasting bar that people want to eat that simultaneously offered a sustainable energy source.
Our JoJé Bar customers are everyone. From the endurance athlete, the on-the-go individual, and families and kids – we all rely on natural and real food ingredients to provide the fuel we need to conquer our workouts and complete our daily projects.